Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Challenge 2 at Hard Core' Crop Trendy Things

Back with another page for the Hard Core' Croppers Challenge (I should be cleaning house as my BFF is coming for the week-end).

Kim challenged us to do trendy things on our pages so I did banners, pinwheels and chevrons used all Core'dination cardstock except for the pinwheels and that is from DCWV.

This page is of Lucien Hannah Lisa and myself at the Barnum and Bailey Circus a couple years ago first time we had ever been.


Again if you would like to join in on the challenges just click the button on my side bar hope to get a couple more done.
Hugs
Beth

5 comments:

jumbledhutch said...

Oh what a sweet page! Love all the textures and patterns! Such a fun page to go with the fun photos, GF!

cebelica said...

Wow Beth, this is awesome. Those banners and pinwheels look fantastic. And so does all the embossing. I love this! Hugs! xx

Trine Brandt-Lassen said...

This page is so cool! Love your design (especially the big chevron) and bright colors. Working on my take on the challenge too :-)

Kim said...

yipee this looks sooo much fun, thanks so much for joining in!!

Beth Norman said...

Love this layout. The zig zag grabs the eye right away. The banners are awesome too. Great photos.