Pages

Saturday, June 02, 2012

Oh My Word Bad Again

Hello peeps can't believe I haven't posted since the 18 of May well today I have a couple of scrap pages for you the first one is of my sons step-daughter and her boys the second one is Christee by herself.





 All papers used are from Close to My Heart not sure of the patterns.

 



This one I am entering in to Creative Scrappers Sunshine Crop sketch 2 challenge I have used sketches on both pages from Creative Scrappers the first is sketch # 107.

Hugs
Beth

6 comments:

jumbledhutch said...

Oh Beth, these are just gorgeous! You are so good at putting patterned paper together!

lisa808 said...

It was worth the wait!

trisha too said...

It's that time of year, Beth--there's always tons going on in the spring and summer! Just don't disappear forever . . .

:)

trisha too said...

It's that time of year, Beth--there's always tons going on in the spring and summer! Just don't disappear forever . . .

:)

Beth Norman said...

Your layouts are awesome. Love the DP on the top one.

Craftilicious said...

What lovely layouts - really love the vintage feel of hte first. found you through moxie fab http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2012/06/its-your-turn-to-go-out-about-in-moxie.html