Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

CD Pocket Album

Good evening peeps I have been a bad blogger been awhile since I have posted......BUT.......I am going to try and do better and have a new project for you today.
I am sharing a CD Pocket Album I made using the tutorial from the "Mini Album Mania CD" that Pat is selling over at Technique Junkies just click on link for more info.

Cover with belly band my album has picture of my bearded iris's in it so used this image from Flourishes I have had for years alsostamped some leaves on cover with.

First couple of pages with some of my iris's using K&CO papers.

More iris's also showing pocket opening.

I love this cute little album I think I added about 12 pages plan to make another to use for my CD's from Technique Junkies.
Hope you have enjoyed my post will be back tomorrow with a cute frame I am altering.
Hugs
Beth

6 comments:

Myrna said...

Hi Beth
Lovely to see you back.
Such beautiful iris. Your album is lovely. Iris are such elegant flowers, don't you think?
Myrna

lisa808 said...

Bearded irises are my favorite flower. So pretty.

Myrna said...

Beth
Lovely to have you back.
Love your iris album. They are so elegant. I once had a whole bed of my moms from her home and then I moved and when I went back to get them the new owners had cleared them out, after promising to keep some bulbs for me. They had the most wonderful fragrance and they were purple and white.
Myrna

Bonnie aka raduse said...

Awesome!! I think I need that CD now.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful project- I look forward to having a look at this CD!

Cat said...

How clever! I LOVE this!