Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Altered Picture Frame

Good morning peeps......told you I would be back today, surprised. I have a challenge entry  for Unruly PaperArts RAQ 1 and the theme this month is weddings so I put together this little dollar frame from Michael's covering it with paper from Me and My Big Ideas punched flowers using 2 punches from Stampin-Up, die cut leaves and pearls.
The 2 little darlings in this picture are of my grandkids at Sean's mothers wedding.
Hope you have enjoyed my little post today not sure I will have anything for tomorrow but you never can tell.
Hugs
Beth

7 comments:

Myrna said...

Beth
This is truly adorable. Your grandkids are gorgeous.
Myrna

lisa808 said...

The frame is so pretty and the kiddies so cute!

Lyn S said...

Hi Beth, I love your altered frame! Gorgeous photo of your grandies too!

trisha too said...

Beth that is SO cute, what a lovely frame! This is a great RAQ, perfect for this time of year.

:)

Cathy L. Calamas said...

Beautiful frame.Love that black and white paper on the frame. Thanks for stopping by my blog,too.

Cat said...

How beautiful!
Such sweet kids and beautiful flowers!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://bestonline-dapoxetine.info#21032]buy priligy[/url] qnxbt priligy tfwlk http://bestonline-dapoxetine.info#18060 - buy priligy hodqo