Pages

Monday, April 02, 2012

Whoopsi Daisy Sketch Challenge

Good morning Peeps I am back with a new card for you this week and a sketch challenge over at Whoopsi Daisy........our challenge will be running for 2 weeks this time as we are taking a little spring break....now for the sketch which is made by our own talented Sande can't wait to see yours
 
 
Now here is my card which I used sheet # 197 and 2 of the images from that sheet and if you like my sweet images you can find Linnie's images.....here.
 
  for my card I used papers from DCWV colored my images with Spectrum Noir Markers added little beads to Daisy's basket for eggs and my Happy Easter is from Stampin Up and I also used Nestabilities and Stampin-Up Scallop punch.
 
Please be sure and check out the Challenge blog we have new GDT members and they have some lovely artwork to share.
 
Hugs
Beth

3 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

I love that little chick you added to your card. Nice take on the sketch.
Hugs Nat

Carol said...

Beautiful card Beth, love all your papers. Carol x

Sassy Scrapper said...

Hi Sweetie, Your card is lovely you've colored this adorable image in beautifully. I love her hair color. Beautiful papers and the chick is so stinking adorable.
Hugs Bonnie