Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Free and Easy @ Whoopsi Daisy Challenge

Hello my peeps and welcome back to Whoopsi Daisy Challenge this week is "Anything Goes" or "Free and Easy" and as always the Daisy Diva's have some beautiful inspiration for you so be sure and check them out.
My card this week definitely took on the free and easy challenge I started out using Sizzix Top Notch die folded my paper to cut it in a card shape than decide it was to small.....so instead of starting over just added to the front of the card you can untie the bow and add a special message there.
I also had fun with these colors a turquoise and dusty durango the plaid is from a clearance pack I bought at Hobby Lobby the other day as is the ribbon.......Daisy is from Sheet # 345 colored with Spectrum Noir markers........ and if you would like a freebie check it out HERE even though you don't need to use a Daisy image to enter the challenge we always love to see here pretty little face on your cards and projects.
Okay I am off to do some shopping for the garden sat on the porch this morning having my coffee when out popped mama bear and her 2 cubs from last year they certainly have grown was quite a treat.
Hugs
Beth

4 comments:

jumbledhutch said...

awww what a sweet card and great layout!

Carol said...

This is so sweet Beth, love it. Carol x

cotnob said...

Great card Beth, that image is just so pretty.
Pauline
x

Cheryl said...

Cute!