Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Punching it Out at Whoopsi Daisy

Good morning my friends running a little late today with my post......sorry Linnie........this week at Whoopsi Daisy we want to see what you can do with those punches along with your images of Miss Daisy or some of her friends, if you don't know by now you have to use a Whoopsi Daisy image to qualify for the top 3 on our challenges, Linnie has been very generous the last few months with sharing freebies so please won't you join us.
Linnie still has a freebie up at her store and she also has a BOGO going on right now "BUY 1 GET 1" and while you are there be sure and check out her CD Daisy and Friends.
Okay on to my card for this week.
To start with I used a image from sheet # 342....why you ask because I am in love with that hat of course Miss Daisy is a cutie also, now for the deets my card is a 5.5x5.5 papers are from K&CO  used Martha Stewart border punches for the ruffle around image  and strip across middle next I punched these cute little flowers to make her bouquet look 3-D colored my image with Spectrum Noir markers added outline stickers from Anita's, Sizzix square dies and Cuttlebug embossing folders.
I used 2 techniques from Technique Junkies Curvy Borders and Out of the box , my sketch is from The Sweet Stop and is sketch # 149.

I am also entering my card in the Paper Sundaes challenge this week #111 Feminine Flair.
Joanna Sheen Challenge- Spring or Easter

Okay signing off have beautiful weather coming in this week and I plan to enjoy it.

Hugs
Beth

5 comments:

Mona Eidhammer said...

I just looove the colours of this card. Great job, hunni! Hugs...Mona

Shannon White said...

Oh what a Darling Card! Love your Sweet image and the Bright cheery colors you chose too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)

Shelby Goolsby said...

How cute this is!! Love the pink and yellow so cheery. I am so happy you joined us at The Sweet Stop.

cebelica said...

Awww, this is so cute! WOnderful card! xx

Shirley said...

She is totally adorable! I love what you did with the flowers and that butterfly is precious too!