Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Whoopsi Daisy Sketch Challenge

Hello peeps hope you had a wonderful week-end has been cold and windy here in Virginia so have been stay warm by the wood stove.
We have a new challenge for you this week at Whoopsi Daisy our very talented Sande has provided you with an awesome sketch and if you need a Whoopsi Daisy image for your card this week Linnie has an adorable FREEBIE for you over at the store...........and while there be sure and check out the info for her new CD Daisy and Friends.
My card is using a image from Linnies new CD called Daisy and Friends and can be purchased here with free shipping this is Maisy I just love this little darling isn't she adorable with her rumpled hair and those big eyes.
I colored Maisy with my new Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers, used my Cuttlebug folders Kassies Brocade and Swiss Dot and SU corner punch added lace and flowers. Hope you have enjoyed my card until my next post.
Hugs
Beth

1 comment:

lisa808 said...

Pretty in purple! Love the flowers/sprigs around the die cut/image.