Pages

Monday, February 06, 2012

Whoopsi Daisy Cute and Cuddly

Good Morning peeps hope everyone had a wonderful week-end today at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge we are wanting to see your Cute and Cuddly.........don't forget you have to use a Whoopsi Daisy image on your project and if you need a FREEBIE check out what Linnie has for you today right HERE.
We will be choosing a top 3 and one lucky winner will win 2 sheets of Linnies awesome images.

For my card today I used a image from sheet #235 I thought she was Cute and Cuddly playing mama with her little doll and I paper pieced her dress and carriage.......my card is a Cascading card I found the idea over at SplitCoast Stampers.......Try a new Technique........looks complicated but not really pretty easy but I did mess up 2 or 3 times before I got it right.
My papers are all DCWV and my chipboard embellishments are from K&CO, border punches are Martha Stewarts.

Here is a shot from the side hope you have enjoyed my post today.........have a Happy Monday until next time.
Hugs
Beth



10 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Love this card! The folds are awesome! Such pretty colors too!

Cat said...

What a fabulous card, Beth! I've never seen anything like it! Just gorgeous!

cotnob said...

Wow! This is a stunner Beth, you certainly did try a new technique, looks like you mastered it to me.
Pretty papers and cute image as well.
Pauline
x

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Wowza, how fabby are you! Would you make some for me, lol! Love your card GF!!

Mona Eidhammer said...

Hi Hunni! Just looove the folding you have done here. Also it looks fabulous with all the colours. You have done a great job putting together the papers and colours. Love the sweet image too. Hugs...Mona

Michelle J M said...

What a lovely card Beth, love all those folds, really nice. Michelle x

Sandra said...

Hi Beth, oh this is so lovely! I love your stamp, so cute! And what a interesting fun folding this looks like! I have to look it up, thank you for links and inspiration! hugs Sandra

Maria Matter said...

adorable Beth, what a fabulous design!!
hugs

lisa808 said...

I've never seen a cascading card before. Great job! Such pretty colors.

Lyn S said...

Wow, this card is awesome Beth! Never seen that technique before, looks fabulous!