Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Whoopsi Daisy 3-D

Hello peeps I am so late in posting my project this week I have been having internet issues and haven't had service since early Sun. so today change my service and loving the ne one much faster.
Okay on to my project I did not do a cared for Whoopsi Daisy this week instead I did a Double Sided Card Box which I got off the Stampin Companion Cd from Technique Junkies and my image is Naughty Niecy from the new CD Daisy and Friends.
All my papers and supplies are from Stampin-Up colored my image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers.
Here is the inside of my box cards on one side and envelopes on the other added brads with twine to close.
and here is a sample of my note card.
If you still need a freebie for joining in on our challenge you can find one HERE because only cards using Whoopsi Daisy images qualify for the top 3 and drawings.

Hugs
Beth


1 comment:

lisa808 said...

How sweet!