Pages

Sunday, February 05, 2012

White on White

Today I have a card for the Card Crafters Circle their challenge this week is White on White and Whoopsi Daisy is sponsoring this challenge so I have a cute Daisy Mae holding a Valentine........I love white on white so classy

now for the details on my card Daisy is colored with Copics my heart dies are from Sizzzix flowers and vine are punched with Martha Stewart punches I embossed the hearts with Cuttlebug embossing folders, love stamp not sure.

I would also like to enter my card in the Creative Belli challenge # 136 - Hearts and Valentines.

Have a wonderful Sun.

Hugs Beth

9 comments:

jimlynn said...

This is STUNNING! Love that beautiful heart shaped card and the image is adorable! So pretty! The flowers are just darling too! Love everything about it!
Thanks so much for joining us at Belli Challenges.
Lynn

CardArTart said...

Great heart shaped card, love all the embossing :)

Markey said...

I really like how you created the white background. It really lets us focus on the main image of the girl

Thank for joining the Creative Belli Challenge
~Markey

Jennifer said...

This is just fabulous! I love the Whoopsie Daisy image you chose and all the lovely hearts you've put her with! Thank you for sharing at Card Crafter's Circle!

Jenée said...

This is quite a delightful little card. The image is so cute, and the white really allows that red to POP! Nicely done. Thank you for creating it for and entering it in this week's challenge at Card Crafter's Circle.

Trish and Treasure said...

Hi Beth,
Thanks for joining in the fun at
Card Crafter’s Circle white on white challenge this week. This card is so wonderfully white and your cute little pink girl with Love Hearts is adorable and I like how you layered the card.I hope to see you again next week for our latest challenge and this ribbon is so very pretty.
Trish Munro
http://trishandtreasure.blogspot.com/
Card Crafter’s Circle Design Team

Cat said...

Beth, this card is just toooo cute! Love the image and gorgeous details!

Pauline said...

WOW! I love all the white layers... such intricate details! The red image really pops! Thanks for sharing with us at the Card Crafter's Circle!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Wow, busy gal! This is so beautiful, gasp!