Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Spots and Dots at Whoopsi Daisy

Good morning my friends this week at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge we are seeing Spots and Dots and we hope you will join us, remember in order to play along with us and have a chance to win 2 sheets of images and be in the top 3 you have to use a Whoopsi Daisy image.

Here is my card for this week my MOJO is taking a vacation I think..... it has been a couple of rough weeks and on top of that I am doing Zumba 2 evenings a week have to be out of my mind at 62.

Any who here are the deets on my card.
Papers DCWV and Stampin-up
Martha Stewart punches
Markers Noir Spectrum
Embellishments K&CO

Don't forget to check out the Daisy Diva's for some spectacular eye candy.

Hugs Beth

2 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

OMG!!!! Zumba?????? That is AWESOME!!!! I have a Dance video, and use to dance, and i know it's not that easy. You go girl!!!!
Oh yes, and your card is beautiful.
Hugs Nat

K Hutchinson said...

Your card is so sweet love the colors! Wow, you are on busy gal! You go!