Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Whoopsi Daisy Bling It.

Hello Peeps,
I am back this morning with my project for our challenge at Whoopsi Daisy this week we want to see your "BLING" so get out those beads glitter anything that sparkles and join our challenge, first thing you need to know is that you have to use a Whoopsi Daisy image in order to play and if you don't have a Daisy image yet Linnie is sharing a really sweet one free over at the store so just click HERE and go snag her before she is gone.
If you enter our challenge you have a chance to win 2 sheets of Whoopsi Daisy Digital and or be choosen to be in our top 3.
Be sure you check out the beautiful creations by the rest of the Daisy DIva's I promise you won't be disappointed.

Now for my project this week I made this cute little Heart Shaker Box Purse with a card to match...... for the purse I got the instructions from Inspired and Unscripted by Maria Bell, love her work.

My papers are from DCWV I think it is called Teen Girls ribbon Martha Stewart flowers are from some blog candy I won image is from sheet # 158 and # 332 colored with copics and Su markers handle punched using MS wide border punch, nestabilities dies used on card......added stickles and some jewels.

Here is a close up of the card

and the purse

Lastly I would like to share the surprise I received on Sat. it was my 45th wedding anniversary and my hubby had these sitting on the coffee table when I got up.


Aren't they beautiful there is a full dozen think I will keep this guy love him bunches.

Adding this to the Joyful Stampers Inspire Me Fridays

Hugs Beth

9 comments:

jumbledhutch said...

Holey catfish batman, what awesome project! Love the handle on that purse! Outstanding! WOW, what a sweet guy you have, those flowers are gorgeous! Happy Anniversary! Wishing you many more :)

Myrna said...

Beth
Oh so lovely-both the card and the flowers!!!
Congratulations on your 45th.
Myrna

The Crafty Hun said...

very original design!

http://www.thehunsblog.com w/ retired Stampin' Up GIVEAWAY!!

Maria Matter said...

gorgeous project Beth, I'm so glad you shared it @ Inspire Me Fridays!

I'll be featuring you @ this week's party!
hugs, blessings and belated Happy Anniversary!

Mona Eidhammer said...

Hi sweetie!
Your project is absolutely magnificent. Love the purse and that adorable image. Fab job, hunni! Hugs...Mona

Sassy Scrapper said...

Happy Anniversary sweetie!! WOW 45 years that's just wonderful congratulations. Your flowers are stunning!
Oh honey your purse and card set are fabulous. I love that gorgeous paper you used. Absolutely darling. I love those flowers very pretty.
Hugs Bonnie

Margaret said...

Loved your card and purse especially the handle. Congratulations on your anniversary beatiful flowers thoughtful husband.
Thank you for your kind comments on my Whoopsi daisy card.
Hugs
Margaret M

lisa808 said...

Happy Anniversary! Beautiful flowers.

Love the purse and matching card!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Happy Anniversary to the happy couple! Big hugs...

The papers in these projects are so beautiful together, and your art is fabulous.