Pages

Monday, January 02, 2012

WD Free and Easy

Hello peeps and Happy New Years to you all, hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas put all my decorations away today for another year.
Well we have been on a break at  Whoopsie Daisy Challenge for the holidays and are back for the first challenge of the new year and it is a "Free and Easy" challenge you know what that means anything goes only thing you have to remember you have to use a Whoopsi Daisy Digital image on your project........now you say you don't have a Whoopsi Daisy Digi well just go over to Linnies store and pick up her FREEBIE

For my free and easy this week I used this sweet image from sheet #330 I chose to paper piece her hat and dress and to use these summery colors and papers from DCWV.

Well that is it for me today be sure and check out my Daisy Sista's for some more amazing inspiration can't wait to see your project.

Hugs
Beth

4 comments:

lisa808 said...

Happy New Year!

Sassy Scrapper said...

Such a sweet card.
Hugs Bonnie

jumbledhutch said...

Happy New Year, Beth! Your card is adorable! FREE is always good! SMILE!

cricutalltime said...

very cute.love your paper piercing.great colors.tfs