Pages

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Scrapbooking again

Hello peeps I am so trying to be a good blogger again and getting back into crafting......I have done to layout pages the last 2 days of my 2 beautiful granddaughters the first one I started before Christmas but just couldn't find the right elements to go with it until yesterday I I saw this card On Becca's Blog over at Amazing Paper Grace that stamp she used put the finishing touches on this page.
Not sure who's papers I used as I started this month's ago but I did use my Cricut and Nestibilities  along with a Martha Stewart large border punch.

Okay the next one is of the youngest granddaughter  who takes after my side of the family with her blond hair and blue eyes this is Hannah already for St. Patty's Day last March. painted her finger nails green just for the occasion was making sure she didn't get pinched.

Lastly I want to share this beautiful Christmas card I received from one of my good internet friends for Christmas.

This beauty is from Ret Cudmore I just love how she has added that tree it is 3 dimensional may have to CASE this one for next year Ret.

Hugs
Beth

2 comments:

Maria Matter said...

more beautiful LO's and your GD's are lovely Beth!
Have a happy day!

Sassy Scrapper said...

Gorgeous layout sweetie! And the card from your friend is just darling.
Hugs Bonnie