Pages

Monday, January 09, 2012

Pink and Green at Whoopsi Daisy

Hello my friends it is time for another Whoopsi Daisy Challenge and this week we are challenging you to use Pink and Green on your projects and if you need a Whoopsi Daisy Digi  so you can enter the challenge just go to Whoopsi Daisy  Digital and grab Linnies freebie.

Remember only projects using Whoopsi Daisy images will qualify for the top prize of 2 sheets of digi's and the top three.

Now here is my card for this week my image is from sheet # 180 this Daisy image is one of my favorites;

I used papers from Colorblok added a nestibilities frame behind the image added some flowers and used 2 MS punches also used the sketch from The Sweet Stop #140

Hugs
Beth

5 comments:

Sassy Scrapper said...

So sweet Beth. I love the layout and cute embellishments. The frame and MS punch look great.
Hugs Bonnie

Love crafts forever said...

I like your L/O, and this cute flowers looks adorable together.
Hugs Nat

Maria Matter said...

this is lovely Beth...pink & green are so pretty together!
great design too!
hugs & blessings

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a darling card Beth. Love the sweet image, the colors... the dies are great! Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week. :o)

Cathymac said...

Pink and green...one of my favorite color combinations! What an adorable image and lovely floral embellishment! Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week, Beth!