Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Let It Snow

Morning peeps today I have a card for you using a new image for me from Stitchy Bear Digital Store......Called Snowy Mailbox I am entering this card in 2 challenges first one is One Stitch At A Time use 3 Embellies.........next Gingersnap Creations Supply Challenge they are getting organized in January so their challenge is to use Ribbon.
On my card I colored my card with SU chalks then I added some Frosted Lace and Eucalyptus Stickles on the snow and trees punched my corners out with a SU punch ran through the Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dot folder.....cut the middle of the red card stock out with a nestie die to frame the picture added little sparkly round stickers in the corners and topped with red ribbon.......sentiment stamp SU as is the red and kraft CS.

Hugs
Beth

7 comments:

Myrna said...

Beth
Oh so pretty. I like this scene and just a hint of color makes it pop.
Myrna

Josephine said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

lisa808 said...

What an awesome image! Love the red bow on the card.

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Very elegant.
Thanks for joining in with our use 3 embellishments challenge over at OSAAT this week and good luck. Julie

Laura said...

The ribbon really sets it all off. Thanks for joining us at Gingers.

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Beautiful! Love the colors, the corners, love it all!

SmilynStef said...

Love that peaceful winter scene ... my husband is a postal carrier, so it would be perfect for some thank you cards ... so glad you created with us at Gingersnap Creations.