Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

I Actually Stamped Today

Happy Thursday peeps today I have a gift card combo box to share with you I purchased this template from Creations By AR very easy to follow and not for anything particular yet was just playing around with it for the last couple of days.

The cardstock is SU Tangerine Tango and Brocade Blue DP My Minds Eye stamp IBFS technique from the new Technique Junkies Stampin Companion CD.......Marker Wash..........now for the inside.





This stamp I am not sure who makes it it could be one of 3 companies Hero Arts, Inkadinkado, or Autumn Leaves the drawn slides out the side to put your gift in......just stuck some stickers in there for now.
Hugs
Beth

2 comments:

jumbledhutch said...

OMG GF, how cool is this! Love the template, it is super duper fun! Your image is perfect with that fun paper! Love it!

PS- thanks for all you sweet blog love :) xox

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this template- ad the pouty girl image you used on the outside-beautifully colored! Very cool on the inside as well!