Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Creative Scrappers Sketch #190

Well peeps I am back again with another scrapbook page for this page I used the sketch from Creative Scrappers and am entering it in this weeks challenge.


 I choose this picture of  my granddaughter and her husband that is in black and white love love this photo and it was so fun to work with, I stayed with the black and white theme adding some reds and grays.......made some of my own flowers using the technique from this blog Paper Pleats & Ribbon Roses......cut out the black frame using my Cricut and the Sentimental cartridge gray and red strips punched using MS border punch.

4 comments:

Gerrie Johnnic said...

What a beautiful page! So happy to see the Cricut used, I am still trying to rem to use it and still learning. hugs

Love crafts forever said...

Wow, wow, wow!!!! Slow dawn now Girl! That is GORGEOUS!!!!
Hugs

Myrna said...

Beth
This is such a pretty card. I love the pic.
Myrna

Katharinka said...

Wonderful LO!!!
I love all the colors and details :))
Katarzyna (Creative Scrappers)