Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Color Challenge at Whoopsi Daisy

Good Morning my peeps I have a couple of things to share with you before I get to the challenge first off I was featured over at the Joyful Stampers Inspire Me Friday Blog this pass Friday for my Shaker box Purse and card I am really siked about it thanks again Maria means a lot to me.

 
Next I have some fabulous news on the Whoopsi Daisy home front, Whoopsi Daisy images have been chosen for Joanna Sheens new cd Daisy and Friends it is full of Digis...backing papers and lots of other goodies you can purchase it here FREE P&P too..... so pop over and take a peek at the video here.
Can't wait to get my CD the images are adorable as always and I love the accessories that go with it.
Now for this weeks Whoopsi Daisy challenge we are using the color combo PINK and BROWN as you should know by now you have to have a Whoopsi Daisy image on your project to play along with us and if for some reason you don't  have Miss Daisy you may find a FREEBIE HERE.  Let me tell you the Daisy Diva's are going to blow you away with their beautiful creations this week so stop by and give them some love. Now for my card.
My papers are a mish mash CTMH and Basic Grey the image is from sheet # 180 aren't they adorable colored them with my SU markers And Copics added Stickles tinged the white rosebud petals with pink my frame was made with Sizzix Framelits and Nestibilitlies corner punch SU.

That is it for me today hope you have enjoyed my card and I have inspired you to play along with us this week, remember you could win 2 sheets of digi images from Linnie or be one of our top 3 picks.

Hugs
Beth

7 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Gorgeous card- I love the mat stack you used and the dimension- and your coloring is gorgeous!

lisa808 said...

Congratulations!!!

Fab card. I have that corner punch--I'll have to pull it out and use it one of these days...

Beth Norman said...

Your card is precious. Congratulations for being a special feature. Your project is so awesome and so deserving of it.

Sassy Scrapper said...

Awww Beth your card is precious! I just love these sweet little fairies and your frame and borders are fantastic.
Hugs Bonnie

Lyn S said...

Your card is just adorable Beth! Congrats on the special feature spot too!

Cat said...

LOVE this LO and colors, Beth! Just stunning!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Congrats GF! Love your layers and colors, beautiful card.