Pages

Friday, January 06, 2012

Christmas Hats

Back again today with another page from Christmas here I have my 3 grandkids in the hats I crochet for them for Christmas I saw the girls hats on Maria Bells Blog Inspired and Unscripted and thought they were so cute made one for my daughter and when the girls saw hers they just had to have one. I used this pattern from Patterns By Dot bobble beauty..........the little guys hat was made on the Knifty Knitter loom couldn't leave him out.


Now for the deets on my page my paers are from Bo-Bunny Christmas collection from last year I think the ornaments are Anna Griffin the word paper was cut using my Cricut and the Storybook cartridge Christmas Cheer for the word Christmas I than stamped out a little Santa hat on red added some Frosted Lace Stickles for the pompom and the brim Poinsettia was stamped with a Outline stamp on red and green paper embossed in gold than cut out. The sketch I found on Pinterest.

Don't forget you have 2 more days to join us over at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge for our weekly challenge this week is Free and Easy and you must use a Whoopsi Daisy digital image.
You say you have no Whoopsi Daisy Digi's well no excuse you can find a free one here from Linnie.

That's it for today.
Hugs Beth

3 comments:

Beth Norman said...

What a wonderful layout showcasing your hats and your darlings. I admire you for being able to make these hats. Happy New Year.

lisa808 said...

And you crochet too!!! Lucky grandchildren.

Maria Matter said...

gorgeous LO, love the paper you used...fun grouping of photos too, your hats are wonderful!