Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

We are Sparkle and Shining at Whoopsi Daisy

Good Monday morning peeps hope you will join us for our last challenge for 2011 over at Whoopsi Daisy we would love to see your Sparkle and Shine..........oh and be sure to use a Whoopsi Daisy Digital image for a chance to be in our top 3, and Linnie has a sale going on right now a BOGO so stock up for the New Year.

This darling image is from sheet # 311 and I have colored her with Smooches, Glitter Gel Pens and Copic's, papers are a mixture of Martha Stewart and Stampin -Up also used one of Martha's wide border punches....
papers are full of glitter as is my ribbon......hope this little cutie has inspired you to join in with our challenge this week you will have until the 2nd of Jan. to play along.

Be sure and check out the Whoopsi Daisy Challenge blog for more inspiration and some yummy eye candy.

Hugs
Beth

4 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Hey Beth. We used images from same sheet. lol. That was fun Year working with you, and i hope we will stick together longer. I hope Santa see how good you are, and bring you lot's of crafty goodies.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
Hugs Nat

Beth Norman said...

Great work as always. I like the lattice. Have a very Merry Christmas dear friend.

Sassy Scrapper said...

Hi ya honey girl,
Happy Holidays! Your card is so precious I love this image she is so cute. She should be called "Little Peeker" lol I love this Martha Stewart punch it's one of my favorite. I usually put some Liquid Pearls at the crosses, it adds so much.
Hugs Bonnie

Shirley said...

She is too sweet for words. I love the DP you used for her background too!