Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

OSAAT Use a Digital Image

Hi Peeps, I have a card to share with you today I decided to enter the challenge over at OSAAT this week and am getting it in right under the wire.........I purchased about 10 images from Stitchy Bears when they had there Black Friday sale and this lovely Cardinal was one of them hope you like.

My image is colored with Prisma colored pencils and added stickles to the berries also used 3 different nesties papers are scraps I am using up.

Hugs
Beth

4 comments:

Myrna said...

Beth
Love it!!! It is so bright and cheery.
Merry Christmas
Hugs
Myrna

Marjo said...

Great card, thanks for playing with us at OSAAT

xoxo Marjo

jumbledhutch said...

OH GF, this is just gorgeous! Love it! I am not into digital but this is a nice one ;)

Shirley said...

Another very pretty card! If I did 2 posts for my blog in one day I would probably get sick. LOLOLOL