Pages

Monday, December 05, 2011

Let it Snow Let It Snow Let it Snow

Good morning peeps today over at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge we want to see your "Snowflakes" winter is just around the corner here in the states and a lot of us will have already seen some snow.
So lets stick some snowflakes on our projects and have some fun.

For my card this week I used a image from sheet # 291 my favorite "Snow Couple" I also used 2 techniques from the Technique Junkies Newsletter for Dec. called Curved Borders and Smooch Paint Textures adding some distressing embossed with the Cuttlebug snowflake folder and high lighted the snow flakes, die cut 2 small snowflakes to add to my ribbon and my frame is done with a Martha Stewart border punch.

Now pop on over to Whoopsi Daisy Challenge for some more incredible inspiration and remember to stock up on your Whoopsi Daisy Digital because after the first of the year our challenges will be only Whoopsi Daisy images.

Hugs
Beth

7 comments:

Lyn S said...

Love those cute snowmen Beth! Very sweet card!

lisa808 said...

Adorable snow couple!

Mona Eidhammer said...

This is sooo adorable. Love the distressed and embossed background! Fab colour combo too. Hugs...Mona

Cheryl said...

Very, very cute Beth!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fun card- see you used my curved borders technique! I love the colors and the lovely coloring!

Cat said...

I LOVE the colors and LO on this pretty card, Beth! Happy holidays! Are you ready for Christmas? I'm getting there!

Shirley said...

They are just too too sweet and cute for words and the card is totally pretty!