Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Another OSAAT Challenge Card.

Wow look at me 2 post in one evening got to be a record....... I totally love this image from Stitchy Bear Stamps and before Christmas is over I wanted to share this card, again I used Prisma Colored pencils because I just wanted a soft look to this gorgeous images I am sharing at OSAAT.

The reason for the season Mary and the Baby Jesus........


Papers are mixture from different companies sentiment stamp is CTMH. Have a great week-end.

Hugs
Beth

6 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Gorgeous- the image is fantastic!!!

Marjo said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for playing with us at OSAAT.

xoxo Marjo

Love crafts forever said...

Oh Beth this card is so beautiful. I love the softness , how you coloured.
You Rock!!
Hugs Nat

Lyn S said...

Beautiful image Beth, lovely card!

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Shirley said...

OMGosh, Beth, this is breathtakingly beautiful! You should frame it! How lovely, GF!! If I don't get back before, a Very Merry Christmas and Happy Healthy New Year to you and yours!

Michele said...

very beautiful and meaningful Beth! just wanted to wish you and yours a very happy new year! love to you and your family. xo from michele