Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Whoopsi Daisy Christmas Blog Hop

Welcome to the First Christmas Blog Hop at Whoopsi Daisy!

To celebrate Christmas we’re having a hop! I hope you just got here from  our sweet talented Sande's blog. If not, and you happened to find me through one of the challenges I’ve entered please be sure to start at the Whoopsi Daisy blog and start from the very beginning so you have the chance to win from everyone’s blogs! I hope you will join in the fun! There is candy to be won on each and every blog. Just leave some love and we’ll each draw a winner. We all have a letter someplace in our post which will give you a tricky (NOT!) seasonal phrase. My letter is the letter..... “R”..........

This is the order of the Daisy Diva's playing in the hop.

Linnie
Nataliya
Mona E
Karen C
Audrey
Sande
Beth (you are here)
Sheri
Joanie
Lill S
Net
Suze

Be sure to hit all of our blogs, Collect the letters, and email your answers to Linnie @Whoopsi Daisy for another chance to win! Also, do not forget to enter the weekly challenge which is Anything Christmas-y Goes!
Here is what I made for your inspiration. I used a tutorial I found at Hero Art's for this cute little button tree mine is a little different but if you would like to make one of your own here is the link, papers are Stampin-Up and CTMH I popped little Daisy so she looks like she is gliding along on the snow that was created with versa-mark and embossing powder "winter fun" is a rub on and my card is 5.5x5.5 sheet # 320.



Thanks for looking and thanks for helping to make this Whoopsi Daisy Christmas Blog Hop a success! Now your next stop is going to be........ "Christines Blog" ..........and I know you will find a gorgeous project to inspire you there.
Don't forget to leave me some love grab your letter and I will be picking a name from my blog to win this darling sheet of images, I may also throwing in a little surprise for the winner so be sure and comment.
Good Luck
Hugs
Beth

22 comments:

THERESA said...

This is just so, so sweet, love the snow, but your tree really are something!!! Would you mind if i lift it?? Would appreciate it, will not make precise the same.......lol
tfs
lotsa luv

Love crafts forever said...

Hi Beth. Nice use of buttons. Happy Hopping!!!!!
Hugs Nat

Annika said...

cute and funny christmas tree! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I liked this blog post. I discovered this website using Bing search engine , furthermore definitely appreciated reading over it, so I will almost certainly come by another time within a month and read up on what's new Fabulous Item!

As a final note , permit me thank you for your understanding with my English as (I am positive you have become aware this at this moment ,), English is not my head language as a result I am utilizing Google Translate to form out how to compose what I really plan to state.

Jo said...

A lovely card, the button tree is fab. Jo x

Michelle J M said...

Super card, just love that button tree, what a good idea! Hugs Michelle

Izzwizz said...

Lovely button tree - I made one last week & posted it on my blog too. I adore your snow at the bottom of the card, really effective.

Izzwizz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Girl Scientist said...

What an adorable button tree! I also really like the effect of having a sentiment stamped directly onto the backing!

busybusyhoneybee said...

What a lovely card - just sooo sweet! And of course, the image is beautiful! :D Has to be, it is a Whoopsi Daisy!!

Hugs,
Karen C (your fellow Daisy Diva)

DelightfullyCrazy said...

Really lovely card, the buttons add that something unique and different, the image is so pretty!

Maria (Маруся) said...

Nice card. I love how you used the buttons to make the tree.

dizzy di said...

Lots of fun on your card - I LOVE your buttons!

Sammibug said...

Beautiful card! The button tree is awesome!

Bettina L. said...

Wow this looks awsome. Like the buttons haping the three and that glittery snow. Thanks for the hop. Hoppin' on;) Bettina xx

Renee said...

How clever!! I love the button tree. You little girl certainly looks like she's skating on ice. So cool. TFS
hugs-
Renee

Christy Dillman said...

Oh I love that tree, what a great scene you have created! Thanks for a chance to win some goodies too!

Hugs,
Christy

Zora said...

Love your buttons chrismastree :O)

Diane J said...

Cute Christmas card. Love all the buttons. Enjoying the hop. Diane x

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

Oh Beth, I love this sweet button Christmas tree - very festive - and of course, great work on the image. Hugs!!

Claire said...

Hi Beth, wow what a gorgeous card. I love the image, she's adorable and that button tree is stunning. Thanks for such a fun blog hop
Claire xx

Shirley said...

She is adorable and your button tree is out of this world!! How creative!!