Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Down On The Farm

Good morning my friends look at me 2 days in a row..........needed to post my card for this months challenge at Gingersnap Creations.......this month the gals are Down On The Farm, boy do I love that theme.


For my card I used an image from Serendipity Stamps called Barn and Windmill I than used my watercolor crayons to paint my image sentiment is from Stampin-up hope you like.

I am waiting for Fed-Ex today getting a new Cricut have the small one daughter and family gave it to me years ago now I am finally getting the bigger one so I can cut images up to 12x12 wish they would hurry.

Hugs
Beth

5 comments:

Lyn S said...

Wonderful card Beth, great watercolouring!

Have fun with your new Cricut!

Myrna said...

Beth
Great card.
Oh boy I can see where you are going to be busy playing with your new Cricut.
Have fun.
Myrna

lisa808 said...

Beautiful coloring!

Hope your package arrived.

Gerri Herbst said...

Fabulous colored farm scene entry for the Farm Fresh GSC Challenge! Thanks for playing with us Gingersnap Creations! take care, gerri

Shirley said...

Pretty card, Beth, and love your sentiment too!