Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

The Colors of Winter at Whoopsi Daisy

Good morning peeps today over at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge we are sharing our take on the "Colors Of Winter" and hope you will show us yours..........don't forget to use a Whoopsi Daisy image for a chance to be in our top 3 this week and also for a chance to win 2 sheets of Linnies fabulous digitals.


For my card this week I used an image from sheet #320 colored her with my Stampin-Up markers and Copics......added Stickles to the Christmas Ornament.....  all papers are from Stampin-Up .......Technique is from the 3-D and Fun Folds Cd I purchased from Technique Junkies and is called Tri-Fold Out Card cool huh.


Here is a peek of the inside hard to photograph but I think you can get the gist of it.

I used Stampin-Up stamps on the inside and ornament punch (hiding a crooked sentiment) at glitter to the snowflakes and there you go.

Don't forget Whoopsi Daisy Digital is still having a BOGO sale going on if you love these images as much as I do this is a great opportunity to get your hands on some extras.

Hugs
Beth

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Wow, Beth, what a really lovely and beautiful card. I like the fold, the colors, that sweetie pie girl, and the inside is so pretty too!