Pages

Monday, October 03, 2011

Whoopsi Daisy Lace and Pearls

Good morning peeps I am back with my card for this weeks challenge at Whoopsi Daisy and what could be prettier than Lace and Pearls and the Daisy Diva's have some beautiful inspiration for you over on the challenge blog.
Don't forget if you play along with us you will have a chance to win 2 sheets of Linnies gorgeous digi images of your choice so get those projects made at linked up to the challenge HERE.

For my card this week I used the image from one of Linnie's newer sheets # 304 I added my pearls down the front of her dress for her buttons and one at the top of the hat my lace is in strips slanted in to row
across the card, Greeting stamp Stampin Up  card stock SU and DP I think Basic Grey.

I would also like to add this card to the following challenges.
OSAAT- use a digi
Beary Sweet Challenge #35- anything goes




8 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Love your colour combo, and this image are so pretty. Thanks for playing at OSAAT. Do you know you won TOP 3 at OSAAT???????
Hugs Nat

Cat said...

Soooo pretty, Beth! I LOVE the colors and embellies!

Josephine said...

So lovely!

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck.

Shirley said...

I love her, her buttons, and her bob on her hat too! How pretty!

Jamie said...

Fabulous card, I love all the dimension in your embellishments! Thanks for joining our Free for F'All challenge, good luck!

Jamie :):):)
The Beary Scrap DT

Dora said...

This is so sweet, I love the image and beautiful colours. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck .

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Lovely image, colour combo and embellishments. Thanks for joining in our challenge at OSAAT and good luck Julie DT

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

This is lovely, Beth! Thanks so much for joining our Beary Sweet Challenge - good luck!

Cheers,
Susan