Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Whoopsi Daisy Free and Easy

Hello peeps it is time for another challenge at Whoopsi Daisy and this week our challenge is Free and Easy in other words anything goes, so lets see your projects make anything you like and post a link at Whoopsi Daisy and you could be the winner of 2 sheets of Whoopsi Daisy Digi's.

The sweet little image I choose this week is from Sheet # 310 I just love these darling images.

I used this blue check paper for her dress. and bow than polka dots for the stockings than I colored the rest of her with Copics added stickles for some glitz.
The technique I used for this card is called Stacked Nesties from Technique Junkies newsletter for Oct./Nov 2011 I actually 3 different nestibilities on this card, the background was cuttlebugged with one of my favorite folders Victoria corners are punched using a cuttlebug die.

Hope you have enjoyed my card for this week and be sure and check out my Daisy sisters beautiful work.

Hugs
Beth

6 comments:

Mona E said...

Your card is stunning! Love how you paperpieced her dress and stockings. I`m not so good at this myself but you really got the hang of it. It looks gorgeous with all the dies too. Hugs...Mona

Sassy Scrapper said...

OMG Beth what a fabulous card. You did a fantastic job with this adorable image. She is so cute I love her leggings. All those gorgeous die cuts are fabulous!!!!
Hugs Bonnie

Lyn S said...

Your card is just darling Beth, I love it!

Linda Carson said...

Quite lovely!

dizzy di said...

Fabulous card, I love the colours!

Shirley said...

How precious and pretty too! I may have gotten a comment on the wrong post last time!! :D