Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Whoopsi Daisy Fairy Magic

Good morning peeps this week at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge we are challenging you to add a fairy to your project and there is no better place to get a fairy image than at Whoopsi Daisy Digi store you might want to check it out today and if you need inspiration just check out the Daisy Diva's this week.

For my card this week my image is from sheet # 310 and uses the flap fold technique from the Fancy Fold and Motion CD from Technique Junkies.

First thing I did was make a mask and covered my image than stamp the background with a stamp from Melissa Baldwin that says I Believe in Fairy's used papers from Stampin-Up made my flower from a Sizzix die and center made from a nestie.......used copics and stickles on image and highlighted the background with chalks.
Well that is it for me now let us see your Fairy's just link your project up at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge and you could win 2 sheets of Linnie's sweet images.

Hugs
Beth

4 comments:

jumbledhutch said...

Oh GF, this is so sweet! Love it! Your colors are just perfect! Thank you for all your sweet comments on my blog! You ROCK!

Mona E said...

Hi sweetie! This is soooo cute. Love the colours and that image is just totally adorable. Awesome folding technique! Might have to check it out, lol. Hugs...Mona

Myrna said...

Beth
This is adorable. Love the fancy fold cards.
Google is giving me a hard time commenting.
Myrna

Annette Bowes said...

Hi Beth, beautiful fancy fold card, pretty layers and colours, enjoy the rest of your weekend, take careX:)