Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Sketch by Sande at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge

Howdy Peeps and hope you have a very Spooky Monday since today is Halloween..... this week at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge we have a sketch for you by our very own talented Sande and here is the sketch you are to follow.
Now here is my card using this fabulous sketch.
For my card this week I used a freebie from Linnie at Whoopsi Daisy Designs, isn't she adorable........I used papers from Stampin-Up added some Faux Stitches along with a pleated paper ribbon design a few daisy's and of course my Copics.

Now it is your turn to show us what you can do with Ms. Sande's sketch you are not limited to Whoopsi Daisy images although we love to see them in the challenge you can use the sketch for a card or even a scrap page link yourself up over on the Challenge Blog and you could be lucky enough to win 2 sheets of digital stamps from Whoopsi Daisy Designs.

Oh and BTW I forgot to mention Linnie has a 2 fer going on over at her store by 1 sheet get 1 free better hurry this sale won't last long.

Hugs
Beth


4 comments:

crzymom said...

Darling card Beth!

lisa808 said...

It's purple--how could I not love your cute card!

Happy Halloween!

Lyn S said...

Very cute card Beth! I love all the dimension you created!

Shirley said...

Now she is precious and the colors are beautiful for her! Love your sentiment and daisies too!