Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas

Over at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge this week, now tell me does that sound like fun or what? Christmas is one of my most favorite holidays and I just love to decorate........well us Daisy Diva's have some fabulous inspiration for you this week from Christmas card holders, ornaments; and cards so sit back and enjoy the beauty and be inspired than link up your card or project for a chance to win 2 sheets of digital stamps from Linnies shop.......Whoopsi Daisy Designs.........and  for a limited time Linnie has a BOGO going on Buy 1 Get 1 so here is your opportunity to stock up.

 Here is my card I used sheet # 292 using the Carolers and pine tree I added the trees using Paint Shop Pro copied and pasted 4 times than added my carolers erased all lines over lapping the main image, colored everything added stickles to the trees and hats all paper used is by Bo Bunny added the ribbon and a few other embellishments.
Well that's it for me hope you enjoy my card.

Hugs
Beth

4 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Love your card Beth.
Psss... you are missing "S" in your title.
Hugs Nat

jumbledhutch said...

Very sweet card! Love the vintage feel too it! Happy Monday :)

Shirley said...

Very very cute and beautiful at the same time. Your embellishments are wonderful too!

Lyn S said...

Sweet card Beth!