Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Sunday Peeps

Have a few things to share with you today first is a card I did for my Just One Partner over at Technique Junkies this technique is called Spanish Gold I think from Oct. 2008 newsletter.
Paper is from Stampin-Up and Club Scrap
Inks Stampin-Up
Stamps- Inkadinkado.

Now I have a few more photos to share my good friend Kim over at Jumble Hutch has been doing this segment on her blog called I Heart Macro's that I just love seeing so the other day I tried my hand at some close ups and here is a few of them.
 My moms Dahlia.
My Rose
White butterfly bush with caterpillar and bumblebee
Oak leaves 
 What is left from my clementis
Thought this was cool with the sky shining through
Last one chive blossom getting ready to drop it's seeds.

Not as pretty as Kim's photos but I sure enjoyed taking them and I hope you enjoy.

Hugs
Beth


4 comments:

jumbledhutch said...

First, your card is awesome! Love that back ground!

Second, your photos ROCK! I love that big yellow Dahlia! Awesome!
So glad you played :)

crzymom said...

Gorgeous card! I love fall cards and yours is awesome. Your photos are also wonderful. tfs!

Shirley said...

I love your card and the technique too! About your close-ups!! They are lovely!! It's too cold for that here now I think?

Shirley said...

She is adorable and the fold is awesome too! I have that CD and need to fire it up!!