Pages

Saturday, October 08, 2011

The Bride Of Frankenstein

Hello peeps I have a few things to share with you today first off I was one of the top ten at Gingersnap Creations and I am honored to say I am a Ginger Gem again, won this honor with my Gal Pal card.

Next I have a scrapbook page of my grandson he was at his parents shop helping to decorate for Halloween when he stuck these orange spider webs on his head........now doesn't he look like Frankies Bride.

I decided to print hm out in different colors but the orange is the original all papers are from CTMH the bats and the bride are cut with my cricut using Happy Haunting, letters are rub-ons.

Now are you ready for some wildlife we have a new picture of the bears who used hubbys trail camera as a ball the cubs pulled it off the post and rolled it down the field he had to haunt for it.


and we have a turkey
 
and we have one more a fawn.

Well that is it for me today......love we our live and the fact I have all these animals around me to enjoy.

Hugs Beth

4 comments:

Cat said...

Your grandson is adorable, Beth! What a cute page! Love the wildlife pix, but I am still afraid of the bears! Glad Hubby found his camera. Hugs

Linda said...

First of all you did an awesome job on your grandson"s layout!!!! Love it!!!! Second these wildlife pictures are amazing!!!!!

jumbledhutch said...

WOWZERS, what a fun page of your Grandson! It is perfect!

Your wildlife photos, totally ROCK! I am way jealous! Nothing better than nature in my book :)

Shirley said...

The grandson and page are precious memories and the wildlife you share makes me envious. I have woods in the back and am thankful for the squirrels, birds, etc. What great photos! TFS