Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Whoopsi Daisy's More Than One Fold Challenge

Good Monday morning peeps, have lots to share with you from Whoopsi Daisy today first off Linnie is looking for a Guest Designer for 6 months or maybe more to join our wonderful team, next Linnie is having a BOGO sale buy one get one FREE go to Whoopsi Daisy Designs and place your order.

Now on to this weeks challenge the design team was to make a project with more than one fold I just love these type of cards and the Daisy Diva's  really have posted some amazing works of art, so be sure and stop by Whoopsi Daisy Challenge and check them out and while you are there share your more than one fold with us and you will have a chance to win 2 sheets of Linnies Digital of your choice.

Okay now for some deets on my card I used the Zig-Zag Accordion fold from the Fancy Folds and Motion Paper Crafts CD I purchased from Technique Junkies follow this link if you are interest in purchasing your own, over 60 PDF files on this CD.

Here is a shot from the side of my card showing the folds all my papers are from a Stampin Up Collection not sure which one image colored with my Copic's and the image is from sheet # 280 at Whoopsi Daisy Designs.

Well I think that covers it for me today  hope everyone has a wonderful Monday.

Hugs
Beth








7 comments:

jumbledhutch said...

Such a gorgeous card with all them layers! love it!

*Vicki* said...

WOWZER Beth!! This is really gorgeous hun!! LOVE the stair stepper you've created with the flowers!! TFS! HUGS

Love crafts forever said...

Hi Beth. This is really gorgeous card, and flowers so pretty.
Pssss... It's more then one fold challenge, not a layers.
Hugs Nat

Kathie McGuire said...

Just fabulous!!! Love the addition of the flowers!!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

It's beautiful GF! side note, thanks again for your help with the cricut, I'm playin' when I have time, actually signed up for an online class and learnin' all the buttons and features before I go big time! hugs

Mona E said...

Fabby folding technique. Love the fall colours and those flowers! Hugs...Mona

Shirley said...

Wow, Beth, this is just beautiful and the fold is wonderful too!