Pages

Sunday, September 04, 2011

Whoopsi Daisy Let's Bling It

Hello everyone hope you are all having a fun week-end looks like we are getting more rain for the next 3 or 4 days and than a cool down can't wait.
This week at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge we are blinging it........ so we want to see your bling and you could win 2 sheets of Linnies wonderful images over at Whoopsi Daisy Designs I used this sweet image from sheet # 289. Okay on to my card.

I think I got carried away with my purples this week I love this sweet little image of Daisy, just look at that darling face, the papers used on this card are from Stampin-Up my doily mat was cut out using a new cartriage I purchased from Cricut called Cindy Loo was able to get it from CricutMachine.com for 17.95 what a deal, borders are embossed with one Stampin-Up folder and Swiss Dot from Cuttlebug colored the image with Copics frames cut with nestabilities, added pearls, flowers, ribbon, and some glitter.

Next I have a new picture of the bears those cubs are really growing I always look forward to my hubby going to get the chip out of the trail camera to see if we have new pictures.

Now isn't this  awesome what a wonderful picture of this bear family I love the animals around my property.
Well that is it for me tonight hopefully I will get some crafting done this week with the rain coming.

Hugs
Beth

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Great card Beth. Your bears really are getting bigger.

lisa808 said...

Purple & bling--gotta love it!

Awesome pic of the bear family.

Shirley said...

Your card is just so pretty and adorable too~! That picture of the bears is awesome!! TFS