Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Let's Make Our Own Embellies!!!!!!

That is our theme this week at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge and just wait to you see some of the pretty embellishments the Daisy Diva's are sharing to inspire you.

Remember if  you play along with us you will have a chance to win not 1 but 2 sheets of Whoopsi Daisy designs lovely images and believe me Linnie has some beauties.

Okay on to my card I chose a little Christmas Fairy this week all snuggled in her stocking she can be found on Sheet # 284 and I certainly had fun with this image as you will see.


Now isn't she precious her hat and stocking are paper pieced went over the dots with a Sakura Gel Pen in white and than added glitter while ink was still wet........fur has white flocking.....frosted lace Stickles on the wings and the rest of the image was colored with Copics and Sakura Gel Pens.

 Close Up Of The Embellies

My papers are Martha Stewart, Club Scrap greetings stamp SU and the embellies first off is that bow I need to think Heidi at Van Laar Designs for this lovely bow she has a tutorial for making your own paper bows need to check it out they are so easy and simple to do, next is my flower and it is made from Acetate that has been colored with Alcohol inks and stamped with a Poinsettia than cut out there is still another step but you will have to buy the CD to find out. I interested go to Technique Junkies Dec 2010 Acetate Flowers. if you would like the CD Pat has them on sale right now with 10 extra bonus you will get all the techniques from Dec 2010 through Sept 2011.

That is going to do it for me today please be sure and check out the Daisy Diva's until next time.

Hugs
Beth

6 comments:

jumbledhutch said...

Gorgeous card! Love the paper bow, would have never know it was paper! Very fun! Great job!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Wow, this is just perfect in every way, luv it! That bow says I dare you to open me! lol

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fabulous card- love everything about it- the flower is awesome, and love the paper bow!!! The flocking and paper piecing are perfect embellishments too.

Linda Carson said...

Adorable image! Beautiful eye for details on this jewel!

Mona E said...

Hey sweetie!
I just adore your card. That image is the cutest. Your flower and paperbow looks absolutely fabulous! Hugs...Mona

Shirley said...

Gorgeous!!!! and so creative!