Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Happy Halloween

Hello peeps have another card for you this week I got this darling image from Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps am I am entering it in this weeks challenge over at One Stitch at a Time there theme this week is Favorites so I chose Halloween as one of my favorites and paper piecing.
This cute little witch is named Starr paper pieced her hat and the band also the purple on her dress, Happy  Halloween came from a dollar bin at one of the craft stores card stock SU and die cuts from Cricuts Happy Hauntings my glitter looks really yucky but can never get a good picture using it, image colored with copics and gel pens. Think I will send this to Hannah for Halloween.

Hugs
Beth

5 comments:

Choccy said...

Adorable !! Starr looks very well dressed and really too cute to spook :O)
Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time for our 'Favorites' challenge.. Good Luck !! Hope to see you back next week :O)
Choccy x

Love crafts forever said...

Hello Girlfriend!!! You are fast my friend. You did such a beautiful job here. I was looking for your card. lol.
Thank you so much for playing with us at OSAAT.
Hugs Nat

*Vicki* said...

Hi Beth!! WOW!! She's sooo very sweet!! Love your coloring and fun Halloween scene here!! :) Thanks for sharing! HUGS

Nikki Byrne said...

Wow you did a great job with Starr! Isn't she beautiful? Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Good luck. HUgs

NIKKI DT

Shirley said...

She is too too cute for words and so is the tree and those bats too!