Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Gal Pals

This month for the Chestnut Theme Challenge at Gingersnap Creations it is all about Gal Pals they are celebrating International Women's Friendship month so I thought I would join in on the fun.





For my card I did a Double Twisted Easel card and if you would like a tutorial on this fab fold check out Denise's blog Lala's World very simple to make thanks Denise for supplying it loved it, the papers used on this card are from My Mind's Eyes, Stamps- River City Rubber Works used small rows of flowers to hold up the folds and added brown satin ribbon form Wal-marts.

8 comments:

cebelica said...

Wonderful card Beth! I like the design. That bow is awesome too. Hugs!

Denise said...

Your Easel card is beautiful Beth! Thank you so much for sharing it with me. I just the image and sentiment for your card. Fabulous job!

2amscrapper said...

Thanks for the link to the tutorial. Your interpretation of this easel card is fantastic. Great Gal Pal image and sentiment for our Gingersnap Creations challenge! Thanks for entering. Helene

Shirley said...

What a really fun card, dear lady!!

Linda Carson said...

What a fun card GF!! You'll bring delight to some dear friend w/this beauty!

Ann said...

Love your card! I thought I recognized the stamp, so I looked to see its origin. Isn't it from River City Rubberworks? They have the most darling old lady stamps. Great card.

Ann said...

Love your card! I thought I recognized this stamp, so I looked to see its origin. Isn't it from River City Rubber Works? Love them. Great card!

trisha too said...

Great card, Beth! Congratulations on being chosen as a Ginger Gem for the Gal Pals challenge!

:)