Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Whoopsi Daisy's Summer Fun

Good morning friends hope everyone had a great week-end mine was a little busy, but I finally have some time to myself this morning.
Today at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge we are sharing Summer Fun with you and what is more fun than gardening and butterflies the image I used this week is from sheet # 290 and can be purchased over at Whoopsi Daisy Digi Shop and while you are there be sure and check out Linnie's BOGO sale that is going on.
On my card this week I colored my image with Copic's used 2 Nestibilitie frames empossed the blue oval with my cuttlebug Swiss Dot folder, DP is from DCWV card stock not sure, ribbon MS corner punch SU.

Hope you will join us this week we would love to see your Summer Fun project, we are losing one of our Daisy's this week today's card will be Teresa's last as a Daisy sure will miss her so please stop by and give her some love.

Today I am making a batch of Pear Butter put up 6 pints on Sat. and I also have to mention that my 41 year old daughter is going back to school today she is taking some college courses I am so proud of her.

Hope to be back this week with another post miss my crafting time and visiting everyones blogs but my summer has really been busy.

 Thanks for hanging in here with me.

Hugs
Beth

4 comments:

cebelica said...

This is really cute card. I like the adorable image and the bright colours you used. Hugs!

Linda Carson said...

Adorable! Pear butter sounds yummy! Don't think I've ever tried it.

Beth Norman said...

MMMM pear butter sounds good. Haven't heard of it, but I've had apple butter.

Congratulations to your daughter for goi8g back to school.

Finally, a big wow to your adorabl4e card. It really jumped out at me, Beth.

hugs,
Beth

Shirley said...

To cute and precious too! Very pretty~