Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Well today I got to craft some was sitting out in the gazebo minding my own business when I decide to go to the house and fix me a smoothie well lo and behold while I was in the middle of my smoothie the whole house got to shaking we had a 5.9 earthquake here in Virginia.......no damage everyone fine but it was scary.

Now that I have that off my chest here is my layout I did today;
This is a picture of me and my oldest granddaughter Brittany taken last Oct. at a Halloween festival we went to I have been trying to find just the right sketch for this picture forever well the other day I picked up Creating Keepsakes at the store and came across a page another lady did that I just loved made a few changes on my but loved what she did with the leaves. Most of my papers are from My Minds Eyes cut out the leaves with a Cuttlebug leave die that cuts and embosses word fall and tags used my Cricut Basic George cartridge.
Will be back tomorrow with a page of the youngest granddaughter making silly faces.
Hugs
Beth


10 comments:

Rosemary said...

Beth, I love you design! Such a cute and memorable photo!!

jumbledhutch said...

YIKES on the earthquake! Glad everything with that turned out ok!

Your page is just adorable, such a fun layout! Love it! Getting crafty outside is awesome too!

Myrna said...

Beth
Soo soo glad you were ok.
Cute layout.
I am taking a few weeks off blogging. Nothing wrong, just taking a holiday to have some fun.
Take care and "see" you when I get back to blogging.
Hugs
Myrna

Maria Matter said...

oh this is really gorgeous Beth! so cool that you were crafting in your gazebo!

Earthquake...glad you were ok! Can you believe that earthquakes shook our little town here in PA??? We weren't home at the time but my neighbor called my cell phone to see if we felt it! Apparently it rattles her china cabinet....scary stuff!
Take care
hugs & blessings

Allison said...

Love this layout! All the faux stitching is perfect here!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

You are the first one I thought of when I heard about the rumble, glad things are ok....love this page, it is just perfecto! I scrolled down to my fav bears, lol, and luv all the art you posted, keep playin' GF, and have fun. hugs

*Vicki* said...

Oh I am so ready for Fall, aren't you?!! Great Fall layout and a gorgeous photo hun!! TFS! ;)

lisa808 said...

What a scary experience--glad you, your family, and your home are all OK.

Great l/o.

Shirley said...

It's just perfect~ What a lovely memory!! I am jealous!

Shirley said...

BTW, I am really okay earthquakes for some reason, but have never been able to get used to the tornado warnings! Ha!