Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Shabby Chic @ IBFS Challenge

I haven't entered many challenges lately but Della over at I Brake For Stamps has a Shabby Chic challenge going on and I love this style don't get to use it very often so yesterday I sat down and played with this technique from Technique Junkies called Faux Burnt Edges.
Recipe
Stamps IBFS
Inks Ranger Distress Inks
Markers -also Ranger
Papers Stampin-Up
beads

Well we had another aftershock this morning at 1 AM be glad when they are through this was 4. something the strongest since the original earthquake on Tuesday.
Hugs
Beth

6 comments:

LaVerne said...

Very pretty, Beth. I like that technique.

Jane Bosi said...

What a wonderful card, Beth! Thank you so much for playing along!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love your shabby chic design. I have to try that technique some time. Problem is there are so many I need to try and never enough time. But one day...and so I thank you for the inspiration with this great card.

Linda Carson said...

Beautifully done! I may not do too many techniques anymore but I still have the nicest friends ever from the TJ's!!

*Vicki* said...

Wow Beth!! Gorgeous look with your technique!! Brilliant design! Have a lovely weekend GF!! :)

Lyneen said...

Your faux burnt edges look burnt... great card... TFS!