Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Pooh Silly Pooh

My husband has called Hannah Pooh since she was a baby so that is why I have Pooh in the title I realized yesterday after I finished this page that I had already scrapped these pictures oh well will give one page to her and one to her mother.
We were at the lighting of the trees Christmas of 2009 and Hannah was acting like a dork ( she will live to regret this when she is older) the little face around the page are from a Stampin-Up set called Funny Faces thought they fit very well, again I used papers from My Minds Eye title is rub-ons also used Stampin-Ups scallop border punch and Martha Stewarts corner punch.

Much quieter around my house today no shake, rattling, and roll thanks God. Well it is back to the craft room I have been doing so much canning this summer I have really not had much time to enjoy the craft room but looks like I will be making grape jelly in a day or two.

Hugs
Beth

2 comments:

Hetty said...

Beth, I love your scrap page. Those Keeny faces are so much fun here.

*Vicki* said...

I always adore seeing your pages hun!! :) Such a sweet and smiling face!! I love your layout and smile accents!! Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by and leaving some love!! HUGS