Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

HoneyBees are flying away

Well today will be my last post for Betty Bees Buzz as we close the blog for some reason we were not able to get the participation we were looking for so with regret this marked the last post at the Hive.

For my post I did a picture frame and added the HoneyBees to it (sorry Judy missed you) this picture was taking at a retreat in Fl, this pass spring unfortunately I was not able to go but did a little magic in Paint Shop adding my picture and even changing the shirt color to yellow.

I started out with a plain wooden frame painted it white than I stamped bumblebees around it using black Stazon ink next I colored the yellow stripes with my Copic's added little swirls and dots with a Sharpie.....flower cut using Spellbinders Sunflower die cut the center of the flower has a technique from Technique Junkies called Distressed Fuzz from Aug/Sept 2011 newsletter diecut Bumblebees are from the Serenade Cricut cartridge and have yellow micro beads (wish they showed better).

Well that is it for me today please stop by the hive and leave the rest of the HoneyBees some love.

Hugs
Beth

3 comments:

jumbledhutch said...

This frame is so sweet! love it with all you HoneyBees in it! So FUN!

Lyn S said...

Hi Beth, haven't popped in to visit for a while! I love your fun frame, it's a shame the blog has to close though.

Shirley said...

Sorry about the closing, Beth! You are great with photo enhancement I see! A truly great photo!