Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

We love Pink at Whoopsi Daisy

Good evening everyone hope everyone has had a great week mine has been fabulous my birthday was on Thursday and I will have more to share later on this week.

This week at Whoopsi Daisy we are crazy about pink and what a wonderful color for Miss Daisy this weeks card uses one on Whoopsi Daisy Designs new images and I just think the whole sheet is adorable it is sheet # 285 so please stop by and check them out and if you play along with us you may be lucky enough to win a sheet of your own.
I used DCWV Nana's Nursery Baby Girl paper mat on this card and it is basically a 5.5x5.5 when closed up  for the card itself  it is called a Center Step Card and I followed the tutorial from Splitcoaststampers and you can find it here in the Resource section, I kept my card pretty plain as I wanted to showcase Miss Daisy she is so cute you deserves all of the attention.

Now be sure and stop over at the Whoopsi Daisy Challenge and check out the rest of the amazing artwork my sister Daisies have for you, and let us see your take on our challenge this week.

Hugs
Beth


8 comments:

lisa808 said...

Another darling card with a cute image. Love the papers you chose and the center step design.

Beth Norman said...

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Beth
Happy birthday to you

Another awesome card

Sassy Scrapper said...

Ooh your step card is awesome!!! You used such a sweet digi and your wonderful coloring matches your Designer paper perfectly!
Hugs Bonnie

crzymom said...

Another sweet card! I love how this one folds out.

Linda Carson said...

What a cutie pie image!! Looks wonderful on the center step card! I must try on of those fancy cut cards some day. Thanks for the inspiration GF!

Lyn S said...

Aww, what a sweet card Beth! Happy Birthday for last week!

Shirley said...

OMGosh, a late HB, GF!!! This card is too too precious for words. She is just adorable, the fold is wonderful, and the colors are just gorgeous!!!

Cat said...

Happy belated birthday, Beth! Can't wait to hear how you celebrated. Your card is adorable!