Pages

Sunday, July 03, 2011

Hot Hot Hot at Whoopsi Daisy

Good Sunday afternoon my friends last week at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge we did Christmas in June this week we are celebrating the heat of summer........ and let me tell you in my neck of the woods it is HOT HOT HOT.........so hot hubby bought me a Ice Cream Maker this morning can't wait to try some of my peaches in it.
Okay enough about the heat I know you are just waiting to see my card, I used the sketch from Pretty Patterns Sketch # 16 over at My Time Made Easy.

 Don't you just love this cute little image I just love how Miss Daisy has her toe in that puddle makes me smile all over my face.
This image is from sheet #269 and is one of Linnie's new image over at Whoopsi Daisy Designs be sure and check out the blog as Linnie has added so many new images in the last week.
My card is a 5.5 x 5.5 and as I said the sketch is from My Time Made Easy......Daisy is colored with Copics the design paper is from DCWV Blossoms and Butterflies (doesn't get any more summery than that) card stock Stampin Up, sentiment printed on computer flower punched from a nestibilities die cut and I than added green polka dot ribbon tying my bow with my trusty little bow easy (best little gadget going).

Well that is it for me this week please be sure and stop by Whoopsi Daisy Challenge and check out the wonderful talent that is on that blog I promise you won't be disappointed and please join us as you may be lucky enough to win 2 sheets of Linnie's lovely images that is 8 digi stamps in all.

To all my friends in the USA have a happy and safe 4th Of July.

Hugs
Beth

8 comments:

jumbledhutch said...

What a gorgeous sweet card! Happy 4th, my friend! Enjoy :)

crzymom said...

Darling card Beth! Love the papers you used.

Beth Norman said...

So cute. The image is so much fun, isn't she. I like how you placed the sentiment over the flower. It looks like sunshine.

Cheryl said...

Such an adorable card! I love the mix of patterns you used.



~Cheryl~
Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!

Sassy Scrapper said...

Hi Beth, Your card is absolutely darling. Great choice for an image, she is soooo cute and colored beautifully. I love the sentiment.
Hugs Bonnie

lisa808 said...

Darling image! Great papers for the card/theme.

Cat said...

What a lovely card, Beth! Happy Birthday, and enjoy that peach ice cream! Yummmmmm!

Lyn S said...

Adorable card and such a summery feel to it Beth!