Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Christmas in July at the Hive

Good morning friends, today at Betty Bees Buzz we are celebrating Christmas in July.......Judy started us off on Monday with a wonderful tutorial for making snowflakes although I did not follow Judy's tutorial I did follow the one in my Feb/Mar 2011 newsletter from Technique Junkies.
I sure could use some Dec. weather as we have had pretty much 100 degree weather for a couple of weeks and the humidity awful.

Well maybe my card will help cool things down with the darling snow couple from Whoopsi Daisy Designs and the stickled snow.
My card is 5.5 x5.5 and I used paper from Stampin Up my small snowflake is K&Co used Stampin-Up small and large punch to make the big snowflake ran it through the cuttlebug using the Swiss Dot folder cut 2 layers of icicles using MS punch image colored with copics and added stickles here and there..

Don't forget to stop by the hive and see what the rest of the HoneyBees have for you and we would love to see your Christmas in July.
Hugs
Beth

8 comments:

cebelica said...

Oh Beth, this is gorgeous. The snowmen are very cute and I just love the snowflake. Fab card. hugs!

Linnie said...

Wowzer beth this is a stunner....i looove your little scene
luv
linniexxx

Myrna said...

Beth
This is really perfect. Loving it.
Myrna

Love crafts forever said...

OMG! This card are amazing.
Hugs Nat

Shirley said...

What a really beautiful Christmas card, lady! I love that snowflake!! and the snowy ground too~

Beth Norman said...

Love this Beth. I am not able to do the tutorial because I don't have the right punch. You did an awesome job. Love those snowman and how they coordinate with the white snowflake so well.

Cat said...

Gorgeous card, Beth! What a stunning snowflake! I'm looking forward to winter too! I am soooo tired of this hot weather!

Lyn S said...

Fabulous Christmas card Beth!