Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Anything but Square

That is our theme for Whoopsi Daisy this week and I can not wait to see what everyone comes up with the Daisy Diva's have done a smashing job with there cards be sure and check them out.

 Blogger is not cooperating with me today had a terrible time uploading this picture .........for my card I used my Cricut  and Design Studio to make my scalloped card cartridge is Serenade I than colored this darling little pouty Daisy from sheet # 285 with my copics paper pieced the teddy bear cut them out and popped them added paper doily stamped my verse on that added pink bow to the teddy and my flower all done.
My paper is Stampin Up and DCWV card size 5.5x5.5.

Okay that is it for me today have the grands coming to spend the night so I guess we will be crafting all day tomorrow they both have projects they are working on for their mother.

We are taking a 2 week break at Whoopsi Daisy challenge will be back the 15th of Aug. so you have 2 weeks to share your projects with us. Have a great day and try and stay cool.

Hugs
Beth

6 comments:

Cat said...

Just adorable, Beth! Enjoy the grandkids. You are so lucky they live close by. Hugs

Myrna said...

Beth
This is adorable.
Thanks for tweaking me (once again). I like this so much and think I just have to make one now. lol
Myrna

lisa808 said...

That little teddy bear is darling and the flower so pretty.

Blogger has been a pain for quite awhile now...

Beth Norman said...

Your circular card is awesome. I love the doily behind the cute little girl and teddy. Have fun with the grandchildren.

hugs,

Beth xoxo

Shirley said...

Now she is a cutie pie!!! A really cute card!

Lyn S said...

Just gorgeous Beth!!