Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Antique Wallpaper

Well it looks like it has been just about 2 weeks since I have been on my blog the first week I was on vacation went to Kentucky oh my what beautiful country, last week I played catch-up from being gone and also made more blackberry jelly.
I did do a card the other day using the Antique Wallpaper Technique from one of the TJ newsletters, the image is from my good friend Nancy Judd at Rare Image Rubber Stamps these stamps are wonderful I feel in love with them the moment I saw them had to have'm.
Used Stampin-Up card stock Cuttlebug Pumpkin Patch embossing folder and Rangers Distress Inks colored image with Copics.

Next I have a picture to share with my good friend Cat..........guess what Cat the Bear is back and this time she has twin babies.


This one is my favorite.
Now isn't that precious love where I live as long as these critters stay back in the fields and woods away from the house.

Be back tomorrow with my Whoopsi Daisy card, hope it is cooler where you are than it is here heat index 115%.
Hugs
Beth

7 comments:

lisa808 said...

Wow--what fabulous photos!

Great job on your antique wallpaper background.

Cat said...

OMGosh! Thanks so much, Beth, for the pic alert! How fabulous (and scary) to be able to take pics of bears so close to home! Thanks for sharing! LOVE your card! I am so tired of this heat wave and soooo ready for Fall. Hope your card speeds things up a bit LOL
Hugs
Cat

Myrna said...

Beth
Great card, great pics. Isn't Kentucky gorgeous. We passed through a few years ago and I just wanted to stay.
Myrna

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Your card is beautiful! Thanks so much for the great photos, how about that twins!! Won't it be wonderful to watch them grow, from a distance of course! I hate how long it takes to catch up when you are gone for a bit....feels like it takes forever. hugz

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Your card is beautiful! Thanks so much for the great photos, how about that twins!! Won't it be wonderful to watch them grow, from a distance of course! I hate how long it takes to catch up when you are gone for a bit....feels like it takes forever. hugz

crzymom said...

Wonderful card Beth! I love seeing your pictures of the bears.

Sassy Scrapper said...

Oh Beth you are so lucky to have such wonderful wild life. We've had some bears come through 2 years ago and Sean (hubby) caught them going through our neighbors trash. Yours are gorgeous, just be so very very careful because she'll feel real protective with those little darlings of hers. Thank you for sharing I just LOVE animals.
Enjoy Hugs Bonnie